On the ground level of the metro building I work in there's social services. Unfortunately it's a lot of under waged income persona's walk in there, some ghetto, some just need the extra help, young parents, new immigrants, etc. But I saw what I can't stand coming out of there today.
So shortie gets on the elevator with me to go to the first floor, she could've easily walked one flight, then I peeped what she had on . . she was fresh as shit! Fresh out the box pink timbs, the name escapes me on the jeans females wear, the jeans every girl want, a Gucci purse, and a t-mobile G1 . . and had the nerve to be stepping out social services!
Crazy
Let Me Be,
Frank
Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment