These won't have a title (title contest maybe?) until someone can give me a creative name for them. I work in a metro building, with different companies on each floor. The first floor, i dunno what's going on there but I know there's a deli and it's the exit to the main street. The second floor is PG Community College, third floor is another UMUC department, and fourth floor is us. Oh! I forgot the basement which is social services and custodians/repairmen etc. Whenever something crazy happens I'm going to blog about it. Nothing too deep just a few sentences about what I noticed . . I take that back, some may go into deep discussion but for the most part this is all about fun, haha!
Riding up the elevator I hit 4, guy next to me hits 2. Pants around his knees and iPod blasting unnecessary cuss words . . but he was getting off at the PG floor . . my man's getting an education . . keep doing you homie.
Let Me Be,
Frank
Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment