Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Thursday, February 12, 2009

'Nother Day .

The weather around this time of the year is awesome, skies stay clear and it's slightly breezy . . like you don't need ya bulky ass peacoat or north face, ya kno . . Track Jacket season is what I like to call it and track jackets are the shit! Ima definitely get a few more this season, ya know . . help the economy out, haha.

Speaking of the economy . . I heard today from my ace, robberies increase during times like these and I got to thinking . . You got to be a cruddy ass character to rob someone during times like these. Because no one has shit to give up, and if do have it they obviously need it and didn't sell it for extra bucks yet. That's my rant for the day

Quote of the moment: ". . it was kinda hard to get the whole puzzle working with half a jigsaw, I got mine, let me hope you get yours without getting ripped off. I left a trail nigga follow it, when it's gone make a new one, don't remodel shit!" - Joe Budden

Gone,
Frank

No comments: