Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Monday, February 9, 2009

Some ill shit my man Ced put on facebook

You see I know me more than them but they stay trying judge me ! Put my feet on hot stones; man I swear they don't love me ! They read the book from the cover and read the foot-notes later but if only they turned the pages and read in depth then they would they see I'm a person with more than intellect ! Passionate about life and breathing just period! So when I say laugh now that doesn't mean I'm not being serious ! Just life is too short to not enjoy the fruits ! Sour apples fall far but remain amungst the group! I try to walk with my head up because they love to see you looking at ground ! Failure is my enemy but I know it quite well! Success is a distant cousin and it visits when it can ! Some people walk through life and others just run ! Not me I jog because I don't want to get bored from walking and too tired from running! Over thinking a lot of things because I want to be right the first time ! I'm my biggest critic and judge myself the hardest so when I do fall I don't need a lot help just my own helping hand to push myself ! At times I do look back to see if troubles are chasing me but I only see the mistakes I made hoping I trip so they could trade places with me ! I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to give up at times and breakdown and cry but that would go against anything I every wanted and did work for ! Its more than just what I want out of life ! Its how I want people to percieve me as and know I don't fit stereotypes! Cards are against me and the weakest card society sees is that I'm black but I cherish that card and hold it tight to me ! Real in all I do and stand behind my word so if I switch on my word they are just mere put together verbs

No comments: