Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Monday, March 9, 2009

Eureka! Somethin New!

Alright faithful fans, so we found another flaw/characteristic about ya boy . . . I hate when people close to me leave. Like that shit tears me up inside and I don't know why, but I'm happy I diagnosed this shit. This been going on since I was a kid and I never knew why I would feel the way I feel when people leave . . now that I know I can make up ways to get over it better.

My sisters would go away to school after spring break or summer vacation . . those days were hard for young Franklin. I'd cry forever . . haha, it's always one of the family memories we bring up, my crybaby ass. Dunno why, it's just one of those things that really strikes emotional chords. I hide my emotions pretty well . . my sad emotions are so hidden I forget where they are from time to time . . sad, I know. Happiness comes easy for me to show, it may be fake but it's easy to smile . . that less muscles to smile shit is true . . but sadness, seems hand and hand with weakness . . something I demanded myself to never show because of being called a crybaby back in the day. There are times I wondered if I'd ever cry again . . it's been awhile, last time i cried was back in 05 i think, that was when Uncle Kenny died (R.I.P.) . . I saw my moms crying, now Moms is one of the strongest I know, never seen Mom cry . . but at that funeral she cried and it just opened floodgates for me. I dunno if it was over my uncle passing or if it was just years of emotion finally coming out . . somethin I got to ask my man when I reach the pearly gates.

But yea . . my better half will leave for school and I'll be straight . . sad, but straight. When I was a younger and my sis' would leave . . son I couldn't go to school, lol! (shit happened once, but it was crazy, lol) . I've already gotten better at watching people leave cuz I can still function and go out but it's crazy how I feel inside. Calm on the outside, inside it's hurricane Frank, ripping emotions up. I'd never tell nobody that shit though, weird i know . .

Why did I write this? I dunno, I was looking for a mixture of finding myself and therapy. My better half left for school Sunday . . I ain't even see her Sunday before she left and we told each other we would see each other before she went back. You'd think the crybaby would DEFINITELY be out . . but I got him under control. I'm a lot better now that I wrote this . . the sun's beginning to part the stormy skies inside . . 1

Let Me Be,
Frank

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww..fOVie has a soft side!!