Haven't clicked create post in some days . . no writers block just don't have much to write about. I heard this tough ass line by my man Charles Hamilton the other day, it caused a slight ripple in my mind to make me want to blog about it, but it's not that serious . . the line escapes me but when I go to move my car (free 2 hour parking, holla at me!) i'll listen to it and re-post it. Life's been good, obviously because I haven't been blogging bout anything. Ima try to change that though, my blogs shouldn't just be about pet peeves or how weird I am (it's getting old man). It's hailing/sleeting now . . which means traffic's going to be a bitch, but I leave at 3:30 while the masses are still working.
I made a new schedule to add some structure to things, last time I made a schedule it was successful . . then Bennigans died and my personal economic troubles were getting to it. I've got Ramshead almost to Bennigans status as far as finances are concerned thus the schedule is back into play.
Valentine's Day was straight for me, made over 200, my better half got me a meaaaaannnn ass vanilla candle (I fucks with some candles), a card, and some reese cups, 'preciate it babe!
This Rihanna/Chris Brown fiasco . . it's unfortunate but it happens. The public sometimes forget celebrities were once 'the public' before they were in the limelight. Yesterday I saw this girl wild out on her man, at least I hoped it was her man, she was going to town on his jaw and ribs . . again, it's unfortunate but it happens. Both ways obviously. That's the only personal opinion I have on it . . no one was right in the situation . . but again . . it happens.
uhhhhhhhh . . yea, I think that's it . . . the "plan" is in full swing . . officially started today, there were some hiccups to delay it.
Let Me Be,
Frank
Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment