Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Terrible Morning

I said I was going to blog about my morning of December 11th, 2008. It started like this:

I had a doctors appointment at 7:00 a.m. when Doppler Radar told me it was raining, so I got my coat and umbrella. I get to the doctors office and hang my coat, with my umbrella in the pocket on the coat hanger. I get checked out, every thing's straight of course, and I noticed my coat is missing but there's another coat that resembles mine still hanging. Which means some asshole took my coat and enjoyed not being wet because of my fucking umbrella. I drove home, got my fleece, not a coat a fucking fleece, and went out into the cold wet weather with no umbrella and a fleece.

Then every major highway was backed up or blocked by police because of a car accident, so it took me an hour to get to work.

Those that don't know, I get free parking if i can move my car within two hours. I place a reminder in my phone every two hours to remind me to move it. Well I stepped away from my phone with 2 minutes left to my reminder and didn't realize it. I get back to my phone and I see I missed my reminder . . .20 minutes ago. I payed 4 dollars to get out the garage and remembered my co workers walked to quizno's so I went to go pick them up and these characters decided not to go or answer their phones. After they weren't at Quizno's I drive back to the garage and . . .

I've been working for UMUC for two years now and I've parked in the same spot for those two years. I pull in the garage and there's a Cream Lincoln Continental in my parking spot. I was gone for 10 minutes and there's an asshole in my parking spot. The driver of that car knows that's my spot and saw me earlier in the day and knows I move my car.

Just let me be,
Frank

No comments: