Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Monday, December 15, 2008

Ended The Week How I Started It

So Saturday I woke up and went to Midas (trust the midas touch) to get an oil change. My preferred Midas is in Beltsville, so I went on my 15 min. quest to Beltsville to get there and see the lease was up and the closed. Well that pissed me off, so I traveled another 15min to get back to Laurel and got my oil change there. Then I went to wash my whip and was accompanied by my moms. This could only happen to my mother, but while I was vacuuming my car, her car died. Gave her a jump, we go on our way, then I go to bartend that evening and im working with non other than, Captain Killjoy itself.

You all are probably reading this thinking, "his Saturday sucked . . ." but it didn't. The weather was on point, I had my iPod on shuffle and every song that played while I did all of the above errands was great. All classics or songs that brought back some real good memories. Continuing . .

Although it was dead Saturday night, on a closing shift I left with ***.**. (Yall can't be knowing what i make, some ppl may try to get me after work one day . . . ) It was over a hundred, so that's always good times.

Sunday I woke up, weather still nice. 'Cooked on the grill' and went to finish the rims on my car. When my homegirl Deb hit me and decided we should go to brunch. 'Cooked' over there and while we were driving to Ramshead, 'Gangsta Lean' by the Clipse came on. I dunno why, but that song came on at a great time. I was w/ some of my fav ppl, in my fresh, clean ass whip, on a beautiful ass day listening to 'Gangsta Lean.'

If you're reading this blog now and never heard Gangsta Lean by the Clipse, youtube it now.

It was like a perfect moment, whenever that song comes on I will always remember that moment. Everything was ok, I was around some fav's, in the car I OWN (THAT'S MY MUHFUCKIN CAR!), just got a promotion, made good money the night before and I was awake to see the beautiful day that was due to come.

After brunch, I went to finish my rims when I was joined by my 'better half.' The 15-20 min. w/ her was refreshing too. I'm telling yall, the weekend was good, but Sunday was the best. Oh! Then after we left the car wash I went and bought Dark Knight on Blu-Ray, but this is the catch . . it was the very last one! Bet!

So 4:30 came around, back at the bar, staff wasn't the best for me to joke and talk too, but that staff brought in good money. To wrap this shit up, my weekend was great. It was damn good to have one of those weekends that didnt' cost much. Just two days when you with ya crew, doin what yall do, spending no money. Even though I had to go to work, I didn't do much and still brought in big bank!

Just let me be,
Frank

1 comment:

Mass Potential said...

Gangsta Lean is your song because THAT FREAKIN BEAT IS CRAZY!!!! I tried rappin over it but it didnt work out too well...