Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

I want to start this off by saying, I lost my notebook with all of my writings in it. Now this is strange, because it always stays in one area and it's not there. Unfortunatly, I think someone took it. If no one took it and I find it, I will make another post to apologize and 'eat my words.'

Now onto the feature presentation . . .

I don't want to be one of those ppl who says "I hate Christmas." I really don't, I just hate the idea of it. I watched my nephews rip through wrapping and exclaim at what they got. They got a few games but a whole lot of clothes. They were fresh. What really got me though, was how appreciative these children were of the fresh ass clothes they got. What's going to piss me off in the future is the shit they're going to get for not getting all these fancy games and whatnot. It's been awhile since I had a Christmas where I ripped through wrapping. At first I thought I was just jealous, but that isn't it. Whenever I tell of what I got for Christmas, I either get one of two responses. There's the "Oh-sorry-you-didn't-get-this-this-and-that" look or I get the "I'm happy I got what I got . . sucks to be you dude." Now I've always got the 'below average amount of gifts' i guess we can call it, but the best part of this day was the family getting together. I dunno, maybe it's because I really couldn't get anybody anything this year and I'm just beating myself up like I usually do . . . Not really in the mood to get too deep. Fuck this . . .

If I had my fucking notebook this would be a lot easier.

No comments: