This is the first time I actually wrote my thoughts down and copied it to anything via the world wide web. Buckle up for the ride . .
If I put the effort into it, I could be an outstanding person. It seem so easy, all one would have to do is do everything correct. Pay bills on time, stay on schedule with health check-ups and oil changes, not get the second plate . . . my foot itches . . I believe I could make a story, show, movie what-have-you. (<----- check me out though . . ) Along with Mr. Marshall Mathers song, "Kim" playing on my iPod, I'm watching the very underrated 'Arrested Development.' I could so write a story with characters that have have great depth, the audience can all relate too. I just don't have the time to do it. I can't wait till I get months ahead so I can do interesting shit, for once. Like turntablism, learning the guitar and drums, possibly write a pilot to a show.
So ima change some some habits so I can further grow into the person I wanna be. They won't be noticed at first, three months into my maturation it'll seem as I changed over night. I plan to get a Rolodex and insist different habits I want to change. Every morning , *phone rings* . . excuse me . . *phone closes* . . where was I? Oh yea, every morning I'll spin the Rolodex and pick a new habit everyday. . . damn phone . . Eventually my habits will change on their own. I'll also carry that card around with me and put it in key spots on my person (wallet, pocket with keys). For one, we can start on my laziness. Granted I work two jobs and too often will do nothing at all and use the excuse "This is my gift to myself." I have so many deep, complex ideas, but I'll be too lazy to write it out and take a chance and act on it. I try to make excuses with myself like, "I think too fast and by the time I think to get a pen and write, I blame it on my mind being too far ahead. Like my pen is on phase 1 and my mind is going onto phase 4. I think by the time I write it out I'll lose my awesome mind momentum or my pen will forget phases 2 and, or 3. (I think this is the first time the pen caught up to my mind . . . I think ima keep this pen . . ) Perhaps for now, I'll just use blank pieces of paper instead of purchasing a Rolodex.
*random though*
Naruto is the shit! New habit ima learn: Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover . . At All
Some habits I need to work on is:
Punctuality
Open My Mind
Heath
Better With Money (this means by some things for yourself, Frank)
Slow Down . . .
I move entirely too fast. Like my 'pen vs. mind' theory, mentioned earlier. My mind moves so fast, I won't react to what I thought of. My mind will tell me to do this, this, this, and that. By the time I react, I forgot the 2nd 'this' and forgot what 'that' was. I'm actually going to begin this habit changing exercise tonight to begin tomorrow.
Just Let Me Be,
Frank
Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment