"They say uh . . a black man is a pimp. But let me tell you the biggest pimp, on planet muthafuckin Earth, is 'her mama.' It's 'her mama' that told her, "Get a man that got a good job girl, make sure he got a good car girl, make sure he can take you out and buy you something girl." What happened to just falling in love with a nigga with a bus pass? Just cus ya loved the nigga. But I'm the pimp muthafucka. I gotta be the playa. Biggest hoes, on planet Earth, are walking through the muthafucking neighborhood, you knew when you got with the nigga he already had a woman. You knew he already had a family, but you fucked him anyway. And then when you thought you was gonna lose the nigga, ya went and got pregnant, didn't ya bitch!? Didn't ya!? The old 'keep-a-nigga-baby.' And then when the nigga ain't around what do ya tell the child? "That nigga ain't shit, thats why ya daddy ain't here. Cuz that nigga ain't shit! How about being a woman and telling the kid the truth, that ya momma, YOU was a ho! Tell the kid. "Momma was a ho, I was weekend pussy, I had you to keep the nigga, it didn't work out, that's why he ain't here. But he a good nigga, cause he take care of his real family. I was just a dumb bitch tryna keep a nigga that I wanted." - Eddie Griffin
So I had a terrible morning (that'll be in another blog) and this skit came on shuffle on my iPod. I always wanted to blog about this track (Ed-Ucation- Dr Dre 2001) because it's true. Don't get me wrong, men be fucking up. I'll admit it . .
WE FUCK UP!
However, don't think everything is peaches and cream on your side ladies. If you read the above quote and are appalled by it, I suggest you go outside and get a good whiff of reality. It happens all the time, I have cousins and uncles who have/are going through it now. It is what it is though. Personally I believe the above quote is very much true. The woman is an emotionally creature, just as the man is not emotional. "A woman's life is love and a man's love is life." I got that quote from a song by Little Brother (my iPod is dying and don't want to risk looking for it, i'll edit this post later to whomever wants to sue me because I didn't give the proper citation). Ladies are just as shiesty as the fellas. Ladies will start shit like this and fellas will ruin the fuck out of a relationship. That's another topic for discussion . . however, the next time you hear about 'baby mama drama' take a step back and look at the whole picture. Don't just look at the man and point the finger, we're simple. We all know men simple, you throw some pussy in a dudes face and he's gonna take it . . it may not be at that moment, but it will linger in his mind for awhile and he'll eventually take it (except for yours truly, of course. ;-P ). Look from the females perspective and see why would she end up pregnant all of a sudden.
Dedicated to bringing you all 'the real'
Just let me be,
Frank
Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment