Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Franksaw . . .

Salutations and welcome to my blogspot,

Some of you have heard me say I need to make a show/book/movie of my life and daily adventures so this is the pilot episode if you will. I called my first blog 'The Franksaw . . . ' because i'm like a jigsaw puzzle. You open this 1000 piece box with puzzle pieces, it takes forever to put together but with some help and determination you see the picture clearly. That's me. I've gotten countless, 'What you know about . . whateva, whateva.' I'm going to take a page out of my good friend 'KT's' book when I say the next statement along with the following. I think very random and therefore I'm going to give it to you all how it comes to me. This is the 'Franksaw' let's get started:

I'm a junior, 22 y/o, my whole name is Franklin (lot of ppl are surprised to hear that), raised in NJ for 15 years but all my family is in VA, i listen to mostly underground hip hop, hip hop is on vacation . . it's not dead, i've been told by more than one person (not a girlfriend, family, bestfriend) that i'm one of the most awesome ppl they met . . i don't think that, im just a plain guy, i don't smile in pictures, i'm a bartender, The Gorillaz are the shit, can't go wrong with a cartoon band right ci?, im really animated, i don't like to meet new people and there's a reason why . . I care a lot about the ppl i kno, like A LOT, so its hard to add people into my life because i need to make space for them, because why be an associate if you can't help them somehow? I come off cold at first, i'm really not, I'm analyzing you to see what i can say and can't say and do and can't do around you . . trust me it's really me and not you, this is the first blog i've written since 05 or 06 so bear with me until i get the blog rules right again, um . . . , i have the worst cell phone issues ever, which is why i refuse to buy blackberrys, g1, etc. i'm not paying 500.00 just for my screen to crack and amber to tell me it's not covered in my insurance, i drive a charger, i'm a serious football, basketball, anime, videogame, and book fan, if anyone reading this has me for a secret santa somewhere you can't go wrong with the previously mentioned, i'm currently writing this at work, i want to learn how to dj (Where you at, Soundwave?) . . .

I'm slowly running out of random thoughts, but this is a preview of more blogs to come. If a random thought appears in my mind, it will appear on a blog, they will either be at the top of the blog or bottom, depending on my mood. That's about it . . . . .

Just Let Me Be . . .,
Frank

No comments: