Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Want A Hot Dog . . . No Homo . .?

First I need to apologize for not holding up my end of the bargain, I know I said there were going to be eight days of blogs, but I fell off. We went out Friday for my birthday, then Saturday I worked a double, no need for excuses though, I didn't hold up my end of the bargain and I'm sorry. Can't fake though, that last blog was serious wasn't it? Haha . . I know. So lets get to another term which has been watered down so much H2O is jealous. No Homo.

No Homo is used when a person says something which could be taken homosexually and they immediately cover their ass by saying, "No Homo." . . . so it was funny back in 04-05, and people would say it for some real terms which could be taken as homosexual. We all got a great laugh at it back then, now it's used for everything. A friend of mine the other day said, "I just need a side meat, son . . no homo." We shared a laugh about it, but that was the perfect way to use it. My man wanted some poultry for his salad and he ended up saying his thought like that but covered himself with no homo. The term itself was funny and he ended with a funnier punch line. No Homo is nothing more than a punchline but people now a days are using it for everything. If I want a Hot Dog or extra meat on my Subway sandwich I'm not fucking saying No Homo. We all need to grow up and chill on thinking every minuscule moment could be someone being gay. Get off it, we all say embarrassing shit from time to time but don't attack them for being something their not. Again, there is nothing wrong with being Gay, but if you were a proud homosexual and you said someone from the opposite sex was attractive and another homosexual accused you of being a "Hetero," you'd be slightly upset, right?

Wrapping it up with this, if a person says a questionable term, just let it go. They don't have to say no homo to please you and let you know they aren't gay. Read that again, the PERSON doesn't have to say no homo to please YOU (no homo user) and let YOU (no homo user) know THAT PERSON isn't gay. Ain't know one thinking 'bout ya ignorant asses, grow the fuck up.

Let Me Be,
Frank

No comments: