Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another Random Topic About Yours Truly

1. Every name in my name is a last name
2. I'm a nerd
3. I don't want money for myself, I want it for family, friends, and to those that don't have it
4. I blog . . .a lot
5. Most of them are in my notebook, a lot of them don't hit the net
6. Many people describe me as abstract
7. Apparently I'm an awesome guy . . many people have told me, but I still think I'm just average blue collar Frank
8. I read manga and watch anime faithfully (nerd)
9. I wish I could go back in time and change a few things, not many at all
10. I want to learn how to DJ
11. I wish I could flow
12. Because I don't talk to you, doesn't necessarily mean I don't like you
13. I don't smile in pictures
14. I put more burden on my shoulders then I should and anyone would ever know
15. I'm really animated
16. I care a lot about the ppl i kno, like A LOT.
17. I come off cold at first, I'm really not, I'm analyzing you to see what i can say and can't say and do and can't do around you . . trust me it's really me and not you
18. Some of the facts in this are from a previous blog I wrote
19. I think I have one of the better girlfriends in the world
20. I'm really private, I don't like people knowing things when they weren't there when it happened (MAJOR PET PEEVE)
21. Until recently I've become a major fan of pharrell
22. I'm seriously blessed . . seriously . .
23. I tend to help people make their situations easy as possible, but can never do it for myself
24. I'll chill with a girl, but it doesn't mean my intention is to smash (got this from you Mass)
25. The best heroes are the ones with a dominant Id which will manifest
26. I have a serious Id, but I keep it under control
27. I count people I dislike on two hands . . I don't consider them enemies, because they wouldn't dare come at me wrong.

Let Me Be,
Frank

No comments: