Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Friday, March 12, 2010

Ice Cold??

Do I keep a cool composure for me? Is it for my friends? Do I do it so they don't worry? Do I do to stay ignorant of the "friends" who aren't really friends?

Beats me. I'm sure a shrink could tell me but I'm not gonna pay the bread so I'll never know.

We all go through things, shit happens. But sometimes I don't want anyone to know. And its for all of those reasons. If I freak out then it's game over. No more quarters. Now there's a fork in the road when it comes to other people knowing what's going on with me.

There are some people I don't want to worry. Because I know they genuinely feel my pain, but I'd accept all of it so they could be fine. Now there are a select few who I'm unsure about. So why risk telling them? There are more losses than wins in that situation. They could run their mouth, show their true colors and not care, then I'm stuck with my business floating around and another person I don't fuck with.

God won't give you anything you can't handle. Not you, a few folks and God. Just think about it. People mad quick to ask, "why everyone in my business?" Think about who you told. All these thoughts stay in my head or my phone.


Think about it.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: