Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friends, How Many Of Us Have Them?

There's nooooooooo other word I hate hearing being thrown around, like "friend." Inject this fact in your bloodstream now, everybody you talk to, is NOT your friend. Your friends are people you can go to no matter what. Next time you say, "oh this my friend such and such . . " think to yourself, can I go to this person's house if I was bloody and running from someone? I know I got friends, cuz we held tight for 10 years plus now . . them niggas are my friends. I'm cool w/ some people I work with, but I'd never introduce them as my friend. It's always, "this my partna, so and so" People be so quick to call someone their friend then get their feelings hurt when their "friend" show their true colors. Unfortunately there are more shiesty people in this world than genuine. Feel someone out for a year and some change to see what they're about before you claim them as friends.


These been my friends since middle school/high school . . I can put this shit up and laugh like shit and know they laughing too.



LOL . . clown ass niggas.

*Deuces*
Frank

P.S. Since the pic's so large, please click to get the whole picture . . Sorry Neil :/

No comments: