Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Monday, February 22, 2010

Yo, Yo!!


What up yall? Me, ain't nothing going on ova here. Living life like i've been. So everyone gave me advice to get over the break up, none of it worked. Lol. Props to everyone, but I had to do what would work for me. So I made a personal goal to accomplish by March 5th. I figure if I wrap my mind around my goal until the 5th, that'll take my mind off other things. With class, work, and these goals ima give myself I should be fine.


I'm healing well, and pretty quickly might I add. I still think about her, but it's not as serious now. The memories will always be there, but no one will ever replace her. So is life right? I had to remember something I tell people, and that's to remember to look out for yourself first. So ima look after myself and not think about her anymore. It's easier said then done, but i'm already making good healing time and with more time i won't think about the situation anymore. I take back not thinking about her, because that'll never happen. I still think about exes before her and I made it this far. So I reword that to say, "ima look after myself and not think about that situation anymore."


You have a world to take over sir . .

No comments: