Question: To Whom It May Concern,
Hello, my family has been Sprint customers for going on 9 years. Recently I purchased a Blackberry Curve 8330 from your Laurel, MD Sprint Store and it malfunctioned 6 months into my purchase. It was a hardware failure and most importantly a warranty failure. The phone malfunctioned Novemer 6th. This isnt Sprints problem but I work two jobs and am in college so I dont have the most flexible schedule in the world, again NOT Sprints problem. I took my phone to be repaired November 7th when the representatives in the store told me to return in 45 minutes. I returned an hour and a half later and was told my phone was still being repaired. I had to work that evening so I came the next day, a Sunday November 8th. I was told a new phone was ordered for me and it will be at the store for pick up within 3 days. So I was sold a malfunctioned phone and I have to come back to your store to pick up, most likely, a refurbished phone. Again, I have a tight schedule . . again not your problem. What is Sprints problem, is no one told me I had to return within 7 days to receive my phone or it would be sent back. The next available time I had was Monday evening, November 16th, where I was told the phone was sent back because I never came to receive it. I was told the phone was ordered that evening and would be in the store Wednesday, November 18th. Today is the November 18th, and I am still without a replaced Blackberry. As a matter of fact, I was told the phone WAS at the store Monday evening and would have to ordered tonight and I would be without my phone until next Monday evening, November 23rd. I called customer service and spoke with a manager who was of no help at all. He basically told me the same thing the customer rep said to me in store. I didn't receive an apology for miscommunication from this "supervisor" with the Sprint company. After nine years of service I would think I'd get better customer service. I know people have off days and make mistakes, but this has been a mistake since November 8th until probably November 23rd, unless something happens where I didn't come in time for the phone again. Unfortunately for me I have a busy life and strict schedule, I've said it's not your problem and it isn't. But it soon will be a problem for Sprint because i'm contemplating signing with Verizon. A close friend and his mother are Blackberry owners with Verizon and their phones malfunctioned but they received them viz next day air from Fed Ex at their home. I understand Sprint is Sprint and Verizon is Verizon but you all could take a page from their book. If I do not have my phone on the evening of November 23, 2009, I will be signed with Verizon, November 24th. I'm looking forward to your reply.
From,
An Unfortunate Sprint Customer
#howyougonnaact?
Stoner_Charm
Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment