In order for me to live the way I want, I need to attack my motto, stay determined, and my personality . . which i've been hiding for a year now. I must realize the world does not revolve around me.
"You can dislike people without being a dickhead to them . . you don't have to invite them to your house or anything, but you can be nice to them at least." - Zack
I can be social but that doesn't mean i'm an open book . . I'm like a bestseller that's been wrapped. You got to put work in to figure Frank out. haha.
I decided I needed to have cornerstones in my life, I don't have any now. Here's a few I started with
I have a great personality
I don't have to be cold
I dislike a handful of people but kill them with kindness
I work hard for no glory
Run my race
Be real with myself
Really no point behind this blog, just something to put on paper and now the web.
Here's to building
Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment