Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ion Give A Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I really don't . . I came to that conclusion this morning. Shout outs to my lil bro Kenny for helping me graduate to someone who really doesn't care. Took me some years to build up this armor but I finally got it. So say what you want about me, get ya rocks off while you're doing it too . . won't matter . . ima still be here, doing what you don't want/like me doing . . probably even more because you made it public.



Nah, for real if you got a problem with me, come to me and talk. That doesn't automatically mean it's a duel . . chill . . we can talk about issues and meet in the middle of the road and make the best out of a situation.




But for the people that talk shit . . listen to Unapologetic by my man Charles Hamilton.




"Cuz iiiiiiiiii'm not sorrrrrrrry (i'm not sorrrrrrrrrrry) . . it's huuuuuuuman naaaaaaaaaaaature"




HAHA!

WC

1 comment:

Brandi said...

dont hate me cuz you aint me!! lol.

<3 bombshell