Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

*deep breath* like a breath of fresh air

Me and Mel decided to hit the mall to cop some kicks . . Well he looking im just here. I been out the shoe game for a minute! Like I really feel I'm ready to get back in it.


I know why I been out the game. You get paid peanuts and work as a server during an economic crisis you got to give up some expensive hobbies.


I just saw this tuff ass kid track jacket . . . If I had a son I'd cop it for my lil man.


Back on subject . . With my shoe fetish. With this "new project" (june 15th yall . . Don't forget). I will be able to support my fetish and still get bills paid. Stay tuned yall . . .by 2010 there will be a huge makeover.


I wish I had some of my sups scallops . . Shits smell bomb.


Special appearance by Ms. Metro yall, she know who she is.


That wraps this one up.

Gone!
StonerCharm
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: