It's Hunting Season 2009. This has to happen in the summer, because muhfucka's like to feel themselves a lil too much. Yours truly really is a mellow guy. I'll call a spade a spade in the nicest way possible.
For example: This guy I work with at Ramshead . . brings it mad tips but he's soooooooo annoying. When the time comes, i'll explain to him he's humor isn't my humor. I'll probably NEVER laugh at anything he says, but he'll understand i'm not trying to be rude, i'm being real and not gonna laugh at shit I think is corny.
There's only one guideline to HS09 . . don't cross me.
For the most part I keep to myself and my circle so it shouldn't be too hard. Somehow people manage to try to fuck my groove up tho . . and it's going to be the ultimate price to whomever does it. I've been talking about HS09 for some days now but now it's official. Too many people tested me lately and now it's time I let people know.
Remember the guideline and hope everyone has a Happy (Safe) Summer.
Hunting Season 2009
StonerCharm
Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment