Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What . . . ? No He Didn't?

Yea he did . . . i'm back.



*crowd cheers*




I'm back for the moment. I woke up maaad early this morning. Like 6:38 a.m. early . . without an alarm at that. I read CH's blog this morning and i have to give him props. He's at a blogging state that I want to be at and will be at once I get my blackberry. I got to give it a name . . . :/




Get Smart is a funny ass movie. Steve Carell is a funny fucking guy.




Expect massive new changes around here. Once I get that bb, it's on. This is gonna be a blog for real, funny ass videos, pics, posts all the time . . it's gonna be bananas . .




So i'm talking to my homie from philly . .




PJ! WAT UP!?




lol . . . she good peoples




Well, this is gonna be a quickie. I'm about to make a bomb ass breakfast, finish Get Smart, go for a quick run, play some Bioshock . .




Yo, I fucking SUCK at Bioshock. Ima beat this shit, but i'm the overall worst player at this fucking game. But it's fun as shit . . . but lets move on . .




after Bioshock, maybe clean Shannon a.k.a. The Tallgeese a.k.a. The Charger Tallgeese Chariot

( O_O )



then hit a movie with Lifesaver and The secret cookout (oooh, stir up some controversy . . dance puppets) then sleep for the Ramshead Double Bar Shift. Good money, little work . . .American dream.




Yea . . 09's turning into the shit I thought it would be . . But 08 was definitly the best year of my fucking life . . want a good story? Ask me about 08.




Gone!

WC

No comments: