I stayed over there for a minute too . . . Went over mad discussions, charles hamilton, Obama, being naturally awesome (we weren't grounded . . . Think about it) and Bennigans. Its been a full year now that bennigans closed and its good to see mostly everyone is doing fine. Bennigans was a cash cow yall . . . U REALLY don't know how much it hurt peoples pockets when it went under.
I'm grasping bsquare well . . I'm blogging on the balcony watching these kids about to do a very bad idea involving dueling with branches . . . Like these some big ass branches yo. Anyway . . . I think after I'm done with this post ima go for a run (if ur reading this, I suggest u do the same, couldn't hurt right? And if u can't due to a handicap or weather, do something to get the bloodflowing), maybe do another post, hit up pubdog for the bomb pizza, come home and head to rams for work.
Kung fu panda is a good ass movie, I gotta catch this onDemand. Oh yea . . . I got a twitter now. I don't think ima be a huge twitta . . . I dunno, just not my thing. Its crazy cuz I was boosting the shit outta it before I got bsquare. What do I say . . . Follow me at mrwaycool? . . . Is tht how it goes? The "tht" in that sentence is going to kill me . . One of my readers insisted I use "text lingo" when I post and text because they're too long sometimes. Whatever. That's another thing, I like that. Let me know what yall think of these posts . . Leave my comments, tell me in person, something. Let me know these get read. That's yall homework assignment. After yall read this, anyone, e-mail me or click leave a comment. My e-mail is fwr1586@aol.com. Send me an email or leave a comment simply putting ur initials. THAT'S IT!
Maybe its just me, but didn't yall love the simple, but sibliminal homework or class assignments? Maybe I'm just a real nerd, let's continue . .
Leave me an email, comment, or if u have it, shoot me a text. Easy hw assignment. I wanna see how many I can get before 6/15. There's that date again . . .
WC
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
No comments:
Post a Comment