Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Getting this shit, riiiiiight!

Yeeeeaaaaaaah, now I think we in business. Bet. So of course now that I got shit working I don't have shit to blog about . . . :/

Nevermind! So I'm at Jones and Ash house and they talking bout when they first met. Its crazy how shit start off mad rocky but can end up maaaad smooth. This shit is too funny. I'm not gonna put they biz out there . . . But think about it yall, you can really appreciate the "other" when you think of how yall started and where yall at now.

Me and bsquare gonna be real tight . . . I'm still figuring her/he out. I dunno if I want it be a girl or a dude. I mean I appreciate having a "Launchpad" as my sidekick however I dunno how I feel about having a dude around me all the time. Not on that "no homo" shit . . . I just prefer to be around females. ALSO I'm not a cheater ass nigga so if anyone was thinking that . . . Stop it.

The F project is in full motion, remember yall 6/15/09 . . . That's the day yall can hit me and ask about the project. I won't go into details, but everyone can ask how it's going.

Lil drunk at the moment, ash and jones still reminiscing about the prequel to their relationship. Ight yall, I'm gone!

WC
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: