Lifesaver asked, "Do you need to talk about it?" I replied . . . "I'll be fine. I'll never let anyone into my head. Have my heart all you want . . . " Now I have a heart . . I'm not a Scrooge or anything, but anyone can run my heart through the grinder. I've bounced back . . . this young body has mad miles on it. I've been through plenty . . . I almost built an immunity to heartbreak, believe it or not. There are times when I should be emotionally crushed but I'm not. I'm furious . . . at myself. For the most part I can read and react towards someones actions. I'll make mental mistakes and let someone get better footing than me on this uphill climb called life. That asshole will look down on me and show their true colors . . cut the rope and let me fall.
That isn't true for everybody but the few times it has happened to me that's how it went down. So excuse me for feeling the way I do but also understand where I'm coming from. The truth is, my feelings are mad sensitive. I can pour my heart into something but I know when to stop pouring . . lot of people can't do that. Scratching the surface of my feelings is like having teeth tied to the end of a horse and scaring the shit out of it. I don't want anyone in my business so I keep a straight face and cool composure most of the time. Gimme a few days of thinking and writing and I'm better. Better because I've seen another scheme someone pulled on me and won't be tricked twice.
No Matter How Cloudy, I see Through You Glass Niggas,
StonerCharm
Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment