Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Guess Who's Bizzack?






YAY!!!!!! He returns after months . . . woo hoo nigga, get over yourself, lol.

So remember in that last blog how I said I feel like I didn't have anything to work for? It's funny how Capricorns think alike, go peep my man Donnie's blog, Paper Trail. I feel you big homie, it'll come and go, my passion's slowly returning.

This past week I took a paid vacation. My first paid vacation since 2006. I made sure to keep productive while on vacation. I cleaned the fuck out of my room, got some good workouts in, picked up shifts at Rams, chilled w/ 'Lifesaver' good week. Some sour shit went down at the office while I was gone and I will take care of that when the time's right, TRUST. (I hope you're reading this faggot.)


As my vacation came to end it felt like I reached a cliff in my life. I worked for two long years to get where I am. Maybe it's the summer ending, but I really feel like I have new energy, new passion for life and success. That vacation literally took years off my life. It was a week, but it was a week i deserved and needed.

So, got a lot of good shit going for me at the moment. No time to let it settle, off to grind for a new plateau of life.


Clear A Path Or Get Mowed Over
StonerCharm

P.S. Follow me on twitter @stoner_charm #shamelesstwitterplug @_@

No comments: