Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Monday, March 23, 2009

Stroll Down Muirkirk Rd

For the first time in a long time, I went outside tonight. Not saying i'm lazy or anything to those who don't know, but i'm usually on the run between jobs, gym, and social events . . . that and I'm a grown 23 year old man . . my type don't really be outside . . playing, lol.

Anyway, I walked up Muirkirk Rd tonight, and got some thinking done.
Warning: this is a random thought blog

-Because one is labeled as 'Cool' they don't have to be arrogant

-I really need a Blackberry, I have crazy thoughts/blogs and I can't remember all of them at the same time, if I had a trusty Blackberry I could have mad blogs

-Now I got to see when I'm due for an upgrade with Sprint . . I hate calling Sprint

-Do I really feel like going to Notty's tonight?

-I wonder what my better half is doing, when she get back . . more walks like these . . that'd be legit

-Where did I pick up 'legit' from?

-Charles Hamilton is the shit . . lyrics are ridiculous

-After I buy the TV, get another iPod . .

-Spoiler on the Charger, ye or nay?

-If I had a fucking Blackberry, I could put that on my twitter . .

-I don't know what twitter is . . just a victim of peer pressure and want to join it . . but I don't have a Blackberry!!!

-Maybe I should hold off on the iPod and get a Blackberry

-Ima blog about this when I get home . . I should name it somethin Blackberry, lmao!

Gone!
WC

P.s. Ima work on some new ways to end my blogs . . . WC stands for Way Cool = Me
Peep the problem

(WC)=Way Cool=Me <---Nerd

3 comments:

Brandi said...

eghh.. lost my phone on saturday.

drop me an email if you want.

bmeyers@cwcare.net.

my new phone should be delivered tmw.

Brandi said...

:(

i was about to send you a pic of my salad. but i have no cell phone.

Brandi said...

ps. Its been 23 days since you blogged.

no bueno.

just sayin.