Motivation . . . Plenty Won't Understand . . It's Straight

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Forgot why I purchased this damn thing

I haven't post shit in awhile. Mostly because nothing's been on my mind to really blog about.


I take that back, I've had plenty to blog about but haven't had time.


No, no, no . . I copped this fresh phone partly because I can blog whenever on the go.

. . . Its taking me awhile to write what I'm thinking . . Excuse me . .


What I'm trying to say, when I made this blogspot I had a lot on my mind and was going thru plenty with little to no ducattes in my wallet. This blog was my therapy, since I started I got a promotion, a girl, for the most part what I needed to not off myself or someone else because I was crazy stressed.


What now? New job is great, wifey's happy, bills paid, credit score rising . . . Why do I still feel . . I dunno. It seems like something's missing.


Maybe its the "Grind.". That has to be it. I got to the bar I placed for myself. Don't be confused, I'm not complaining . . I couldn't be better off, trust me. I WANT to be better though. I know I can, its just what to grind on.

Until then ill feel like, ". . . I'm tired of bein' broke as shit, I see otha niggas ballin' I'm like O for 6." - J Cole (the better Drake).

More Than What You Bargained For, Nothing Less Than Real,

StonerCharm


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: